September 8, 2011

Everyday Style

Todays everyday style was inspired by a bit of 70's.  I love the nude platform shoes I am wearing and I decided to go with a flowy blouse belted at the waste and a boot cut jean for a bit of flare. Remember when doing retro inspired looks to keep them modern at the same time and limit the retro looking pieces in your outfit to just a couple so you don't look "costumie".  Just for fun I have included a photo first of how NOT to dress 70's unless you are intending to wear a costume!


Starsky & Hutch Movie Premiere, Warner Bros. Pictures. My days working in the Marketing Department, Warner Bros.






































Occasion: Women's Group at my Church
Jacket: Suede Jacket-Had Forever
Blouse: Alfani, Macy's $15
Jeans: Gap $20
Belt: H&M $6
Cuff Watch: Kohls, $12
Nude Platform Pumps: $30
Gold Feather Earrings: Forever 21, $4



No comments:

Post a Comment