April 5, 2011

Today's Style Savvy:Spring Florals


I loved these tops because they were perfect for the Spring Trend of Florals. This year florals as usual are big for spring. Look for bright bold florals with a water color effect. Many tops at first glance look shapeless, adding a skinny or wide belt at the narrowest part of your waste will give you a more put together and taylored look. 

Look# 1: Purple floral top with slim jeans,  belt at the waste to create definition and shape. Gold peep toe flats keep the look comfortable and casual but ad a little shine. This outfit was perfect for jaunts around town with my kids.

Look # 2: In this outfit I was experimenting with mixing patterns. I have a floral cheffon blouse belted in to define the waste. I have a nuetral herringbone pant, and giraffe print peep toe pumps! I loved this outfit combination.

Look #1
Blouse: Macy's $14.99
Jeans: Gap ( old)
Peep toe gold flower flats: DSW $20
Skinny Woven Belt: H&M $6
Look #2
Blouse: Macy's $14.99
Pants: H&M ( had them a long time)
Giraffe Pumps: Marshalls $25
Belt: NY & Company, $15

No comments:

Post a Comment