October 6, 2011

Style Inspiration


This morning as stepped out onto my porch I was met with a crisp fall morning and cool breeze. Fall is most definitely in the air and I am reminded why autumn is one of my favorite times of year.  I love boots, blazers and well just about everything that has to do with fall fashion. I love the layers, being able to wear a sweater with a scarf and being able to still skip on the heavy coats. This is an outfit I put together that really speaks fall to me, and is therefore my fall Style Inspiration for today.  Its a classic look that shouts fall in a stylish sophisticated way and is really versatile enough to take you from lunch with a friend to shopping, errands around town and weekend activities. 

Keep in mind that a structured sweater like this is great, because you can wear it like you would a fitted blazer, it has the same function both as a layering piece and finishing piece to your outfit. I love it with the scarf because it ads pattern and interest.  This outfit shows skinny jeans, but I realize skinny jeans are not for everyone. This outfit inspiration would also look great with a straight leg trouser jean or bootcut jean and with a short boot or bootie underneath.  If you are 1-2 sizes larger on bottom you can do a skinny jean, if you are more than 2 sizes different, than a skinny jean may not be your best friend--consider a straight leg/trouser jean instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment