October 10, 2011

Everyday Style

 





































Occasion: Womens Church Group
Denim stretch pencil skirt: Coverse for Target $19.99
Black Tectured Tights: Bannana Republic $10
Suede wedge slouch boots: Steve Madden, DSW (3 years ago)
Black top, Marshalls $12.99
Burgandy Tweed Blazer: Goodwill, $8

I was browsing through a recent issue of People Syle Watch and saw a picture of several celebrities wearing black tight with denim skirts. It had never occured to me to do this. I usually wear my denim skirt only as a summer skirt with sandals or wedges,  but liked the way that it made the look more casual and relaxed. I wore this to a weekly womens meeting at my church. I loved the casual boots with the textured tights and denim skirt. I want to try this combination with a chunky sweater as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment